petroleum product
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deal MY Bank

Go down

Deal  MY  Bank  Empty Deal MY Bank

Post  Admin on Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:16 pm

Dear company  ,

we looking for sender  
RECEIVER Available    +++ PROCEDURE MT103 in MANUAL DOWNLOAD STP MOD
https://vk.com/doc135330139_569821645?hash=53559e740504272158&dl=4ea8cfa6ed93278e54

Iban to Ibank  , fisrt tranche can be 1 T  , can take   Trilions   , sender send MT 199 ,  receiver bank  officer will call to sender  bank officer  which will confirm deal , DB to DB    

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ref Deal Receiver  IP IP , or DTC  

Ref   Receiver  IP IP , or DTC  

we need contract signed with 2-5 %  penalty with IMFPA  , passport from sender  , full CIS  ,
attorney which will make deal  London  , Hong  Kong , sender  - investor  - receiver  ,
NCND  ,  Letter from sender  
sender will send MT 199 yes or no  ,

TO COUNTER PARTY / PRINCIPAL
*BASIC PREREQUISITE
FOR SMOOTH TRANSACTION BEFORE MAIN CLOSING PROCEDURE PROCEED
*After bind MOA or both official Transaction confirmation.
1) Both Principal should be attach CIS(with Legal information) and PP copy on MOA.
2) Both Attorney official communication and Transaction confirmation with MOA contents also.
(Attorney role is witness.)
*2%-5% non performance penalty to non performing party.
This point is filtering to find a real princial as our counterpart
3) Conference call or TTM by both principal : also It is both principal option with agreed.

*NOTIFICATION
If Counter party/Principal does not/cannot set up his/her Lawyer
Yes.
Counter party/Principal can contact to our Transaction operating attorney directly for smooth transaction.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++

Deal  MY  Bank  Hsbc_h10

Deal  MY  Bank  45120110

Receiver   Europe   , NO KYC   
BO 2 BO  , Bank  officer to Bank officer   , Ladger to Ladger
Sender  15 %  , 5 % commissions ,  Receiver 85 %  
Send  CIS of sender  ,

++++++++++++++

Receiver RTGS  ,  , receiver must have bank office  
need the CIS for GPI manual and AL2
+++++++++++
Receiver  available  
Receiver  send contract sender CIS  
only deal bank officer to bank officer
1. Swift GPI MT103 direct cash transfer
2. Swift GPI with code
3. Swift GPI automatic / with UETR Code
4. Swift GPI semi automatic / with UETR Code
5. Swift GPI Manual Download / with UETR Code
Threema  TZHX6J77
++++++++++++

We have been doing DTC for very long time.

Regarding ratio,  the following is what I sent to all of the facilitators:

At present, quota is very tight. Real receivers with quota are even much rarer than real senders.

FED only gives 20% for sender. My receiver's workable ratio is as follows:

20%(sender)+8.5%(facilitators including you) or 25(sender)+3.5(facilitators including you) or 27(sender)+1.5%(facilitators including you) .  In one word, 28.5% in total for sender and facilitators.

Even at my given ratio, we do not have enough quota for all of the senders. We have used out quota for AL2, IPIP. Very possibly, we will use out quota for DTC too very soon.
Unquote

Are you direct to the sender? If so, could you please propose to the sender at 25% for sender, you get 3.5%. This could be the best way.

++++++++++++++++++++

Our company is an IP-IP receiver
We pay the Deutsche Bank Frankfurt IP-IP & L2L & S2S securitization funds to the sender,
IP-IP & L2L & S2S and DTC downloads in Central Bank of China and Bank of China.
1. September 2020 bis 30. Oktober 2020
1 is important for the first trench 10T.
The total contract amount is 100T200T, so the contract is important.
The sender must first send DOA & CIS & POF to the recipient.
Recipients check DOA & CIS & POF, search and
The receiver side records and transmits the DOA sent by the sender and the receiver CIS.
30% on the sender side
Receiving side 60%
Caller Broker 5%-2,5%
Receiver intermediaries are expected to be 5% -2,5%.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We propose for consideration and solution of the issue of investment of the Russian company LLC, which has an agreement with Sberbank of Russia on the transfer of management of Exchange-traded bonds in the amount of 18.5 billion rubles, today at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of 250 million US dollars, and in total there are these bonds worth up to 50 billion rubles in exchange-traded bonds of SB are divisible.
Placement date Q4 2015, maturity Q1 2026, full of cash.
To Europe for trade they can send 798/760 by Swift as BG, CD or SBLC.

Предлагаем на рассмотрение и решение вопроса инвестирования Росийской компании   ООО   имеющей согласование со Сбербанком России о передаче в управление Биржевые облигации на сумму 18.5 млрд. рублей, на сегодняшний день по курсу ЦБ 250 млн. долларов США,   А  всего   есть     этих    облигаций      на   сумму    до       50  миллиард      рублей      в  биржевых облигации СБ делимые.
Дата размещенич 4 квартал 2015 года, дата погашения 1 квартал 2026 года, полностью наполненные деньгами.
На европу для трейда могут передавать Свифтом 798/760 как BG, CD или SBLC.

+++++++++++++++

have you some experience with  IP IP sender     i  have receiver   , or  have you sender for HSBC ??

Deal  MY  Bank  A00111

Deal  MY  Bank  A00211

Deal  MY  Bank  A00311

END
++++++++++++

Among all of them, following deals are mostly welcome at the moment:
1. We are receivers of MT103 cash transfer/wire transfer to following banks:
- HSBC FRANKFURT
- DB FRANKFURT
- HSBC DUESSELDORF GERMANY
- BARCLAYS LONDON/SINGAPORE
- HSBC UK
- Many More

2.  GPI AUTO AND MANUAL DOWNLOAD IN DUBAI

3. IPIP and MT103 Manual Download and DTC

4. ALLIANCE LITE 2, sepa, visanet, Currency exchange between USD/EURO/RMB  or other currencies

5. Further to the above, I have a more attractive MT 103 ALLINCE LITE 2 RECEIVER SUPER BIG BANK ACOUNT to recommend to you:

Jointly controlled by Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, World Bank, International Monetary Fund

Strong points:
1.       Funds can be settled within one hour at first tranche, and faster and faster to settle within half an hour to 15 minutes
2.       Will allocate the settlement quota to sender directly
3.       Sender’s Bank Account, paymaster bank accounts and middlemen bank accounts expansion to unlimited by Federal Reserve    
4.       Settlement materials just need black screenshot with time of second, minutes and hour

Cooperate procedures:
1.       Sender provides CIS with lite code and video to show alliance lite 2 bank account is alive
2.       When reviewed the CIS and video, will sign contract with receiver’s full information in it
3.       Allocate settlement quota to sender account accordingly to the contract’s total maximum transaction
4.       Continuous uninterrupted tranches and settlement until the allocated amount is used up

Video requirement:
20-30 seconds’ video shows alliance logo, login in, the date and time and the ip going to be use, video maker’s voice say this is the account,and time of date and this is logo and the bank account is alive

Senders who can send 10T or above in each tranche with total face value more than 100T are welcome.

6. Even better, we can unlock those funds locked in China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand. We can help you in case you have such problems.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Offer LOAN
Deal  MY  Bank  Loan_110

++++++++++++++

THIS IS   VIP ACCOUT AT BOC CHINA GPI ACCOUNT, ICBC HK, UBS SWITZERLAND, JULIUS BANK SWIZTERNALND, JULIUS BANK HK, DB SPAIN; WITH THE BELOW PROCEDURES FOR YR SENDER'S BANKER IF Y HAVE, PLS. ARRANGE FOR MYR SIDE ALSO. WE'RE TT RECEIVER ACCOUNTS (PAYTOUT WORLDWDIE), THESE ACCOUNTS CAN RECEIVE THE TT 103, MT-103/202 MANUAL DOWNLOAD, GPI, IBAN, SEBA TT, COOPERATE GPI fund etc.
for herewith the simple MOU for our selection : For the direct cash transfer or MD:

Solution 1): the sender banker release the RWA Letter to our receiving name; then our receiving banker will give the sender with the banker endorsement PGL ;

Solution 2) before doing the transaction, if the sender banker send the MT-199/799 PA, we will reply the MT-199/799 PGL or BPU;

Solution 3) : SENDER'S BANKER OFFICE AND RECEIVER' S BANK OFFICER TO exchange the banker name card to do ATV between banker to banker before siging any contract.

++++++++++++
GPI manual as below;

SWIFT GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL SCREEN TRN INFORMATION FOLLOWED BY GPI CASH TRANSFER DOWNLOADING PROCEDURE.
"GPI" stands for "Global Payments Innovation", the most efficient Swift platform to administer cross borders payments.
1. First of all, the Bank officer in charge of the transaction must be able to access to the Global Swift International system and input the relevant TRN he got from the sender and find the wire transfer amount remitted to the receiver.
2. Once the wire transfer amount has been located, the bank officer needs to enter into the GPI "Pending" fold and input the TRN again connected to the cash funds amount sent to the receiver as well to his banking coordinates (i. e. the bank account number/IBAN and the Swift Code/BIC of the branch from which the bank account is operated).
3. The wire transfer amount must then be inputted manually onto the account field of the receiver's bank account before the bank officer exits the GPI IT facility and credited thereafter to the receiver himself.
4. At the request of the designated receiver's bank officer, a wire transfer confirmation MT199 to underpin the downloading procedure compliance-wise can eventually be issued after the wire transfer has been inputted manually onto the account field of the receiver's bank account and before it has been credited to the receiver.
AFTER THE SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE FIRST TRANSACTION, THE INVESTOR WILL TRANSFER THE SUBSEQUENT PRE-AGREED TRANCHES AND PROVIDE THE RECEIVER, VIA HIS LOCAL REPRESENTATIVE, WITH THE SWIFT COPY OF THE TRANSMISSION CONTAINING ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THE RECEIVING BANK OFFICER.
The Bank Officer should not quit the Swift GPI interface before crediting the cash amount to the RECEIVER's bank account, otherwise the TRN may lose its connection with the associated funds then becoming utterly useless.
To make sure the Bank Officer may enjoy the highest chances for concluding the transaction successfully, he should track the funds peripherally in Global Swift and input them to the RECEIVER’s bank account through the GPI system on the same day and seamlessly, i.e. without any break between the two operational stages.
END OF DOWNLOADING PROCEDURE. XXXXXXX 1 billions contract but not in one go .
50 millions and increase it.
available  GPI recever
2-3 account
But straight or manual

++++++++++++++

TRN  Receiver available  

Deal  MY  Bank  Whatsa93

++++++++++++
++++

IBAN Deutsche bank receiver  

++++++++++++++

Iban HSBC  LOndon   USD  or Pounds  

++++++++++++
GPI  max 9.5 mil EUR  fisrt day , second  9-49 mil EUR  

Deal  MY  Bank  Whatsa94

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have one world bank banker
I am close to him
He said that
I can pay all old transactions in ipip
If you have any standby payment for made transactions ipip
I can pay that
But 1% sender  , 1,5%bank
He said i can pay up to 15 trillion
But i will need just new swift 199 and balance sheet new
If you suplly these.you can get pgl and paymenth
This ipip always virtual funds
If you have any sender who has old transfer.we can payout

++++++++++++++

receiver   , germany , company ,  max 1 mil per day  ,  
Deal  MY  Bank  Whatsa97

++++++++++++++++++++++

email aaacapslock@gmail.com

Skype II mobile live:rudolfsindelar ,

Kakao Talk rudolfsindelar , Wire rudolfsindelar  ,  Threema  TZHX6J77

Whats App iMessage +420 773 872 167

https://wa.me/420773872167/?text=Deal_2020_Investment

FAX + 420 498 606 768

Fingerprint Rudolf Sindelar  ++ Crypho  ++
Deal  MY  Bank  Crypho10

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Deal  MY  Bank  163_2010

Deal  MY  Bank  163_2011

Deal  MY  Bank  163_2012

Deutsche Bank headquarters raided over money laundering

The Frankfurt headquarters of Deutsche Bank have been raided by prosecutors in a money laundering investigation.
Germany's public prosecutor alleged that two staff members have helped clients launder money from criminal activities.
Police cars were seen outside the tower blocks that house the headquarters of Germany's biggest bank.
Other Deutsche offices in the city were searched in an operation involving about 170 police and officials.
Prosecutors are looking into whether Deutsche Bank staff helped clients set up offshore accounts to "transfer money from criminal activities".
In 2016 alone, more than 900 customers were served by a Deutsche Bank subsidiary registered in the British Virgin Islands, generating a volume of €311m, the prosecutors allege.
The investigation was sparked by revelations in the 2016 "Panama Papers" - an enormous amount of information leaked from a Panamanian law firm called Mossack Fonseca.
What are the Panama Papers?
Other banks have been fined as a result of information contained in the Panama Papers.
Deutsche shares fell 3% after news of the raid emerged. The bank confirmed that police had raided several locations in Germany and that it was co-operating fully with the probe.
Paperwork and electronic documents were seized by officials during the raids on the bank's properties.

Image caption
Deutsche Bank's headquarters in Frankfurt occupy two towers
Deutsche has been connected with another huge money laundering scandal at Denmark's Danske Bank.
Earlier this month, Deutsche confirmed that it was involved in processing payments for the Danish bank in Estonia.
An internal investigation by Danske found that about €200bn (£177bn) of payments were funnelled through its Estonian branch.
The Danish bank said many of those payments were suspicious.
Deutsche said it had terminated its relationship with Danske in 2015 after "identifying suspicious activity".
Fines and sanctions
Deutsche Bank has been sanctioned in the past for failing to tackle money laundering.
In September, Germany's financial regulator ordered the bank to take further action to prevent money laundering and terrorism financing.
It also appointed an independent auditor to monitor Deutsche Bank's efforts over three years.
In 2017, Deutsche Bank was fined $630m (£504m) by US and UK regulators in connection with a Russian money laundering plan.
Under the scheme, clients illegally moved $10bn out of Russia via shares bought and sold through the bank's Moscow, London and New York offices.

Chief executive Christian Sewing took over at Deutsche Bank in April
The trouble with authorities comes at a time when Deutsche continued to face problems with its business.
Pre-tax profits for the three months to September fell 45% to €506m compared with the same period last year.
Chief executive Christian Sewing, who took over in April, has been shedding jobs and making other cost cuts in an attempt to revive the bank's performance.
However, investors have yet to be been won over by his efforts and Deutsche shares have halved this year.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://about.me/rudolfsindelar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum