petroleum product
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offer German Bonds 1924

Go down

Offer German Bonds 1924  Empty Offer German Bonds 1924

Post  Admin Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:07 pm

** 10 x BOX  ++German Bond Boxes from 1924, with 1,000 notes each box, located in Bogotá-Colombia and destined for Zurich:

Once this procedure has been confirmed by the buyer, I send the following initial documents to the buyer:

A.- KYC
B.- ATTESTATION LETTER
C.- SKR
D.- RWA
E.- PROVENANCE
F.- GLOBAL C&D
G.- RELATION OF CODES IN THE EXCELL TABLE.

-The Buyer performs the Due Diligence (D.D.) before the Central Bank of Akemania for the Assets and before Interpol, CIA, FBI, FED, TEDOTO, ect, with respect to the holder, within the NEXT 48 hours.

-.  24 hours after the result of the D.D.  The Buyer sends the Contract for the signature of the SELLER or Holder.

-.  The Holder returns in 1 Hour, the contract signed to the Buyer and within the following 24 hours, the Buyer makes the payment of 1% by way of Advance.

-.  Once I receive the 1% as an Advance, I process, on behalf of the buyer and Before the Customs and Police Offices of Colombia, the following documents on behalf of the Buyer: (Time of 4 days):

1.- Certificate of Origin and Possession of the Merchandise.  (Origin)
            2.- Manifests of entry and exit of the country.
            3.- Certificate from the Customs Police.
            4.- Certificate of the Anti-Drug Police
            5.- Certificate of Fiscal Police;
            6.- Authorization for the shipment of merchandise x D.I.A.N.

- All the Boxes carry their expert opinion, carried out by the Seller's Expert.

-.  Once the Customs documents in the Buyer's name have been obtained, I immediately travel by Charter Flight and take the boxes to Zurich.  I deposit them at the Tibet & Britten Security House at the Airport.  There we check, petition and he pays me 99%.

-.  The Buyer and Seller agree that once the expert opinion is completed, a maximum of 72 hours, the excess of 99% will be paid to the Coordinates of the Holder.

NOTE 1: IT SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD THAT ONCE THE CUSTOMS OFFICE AND THE COLOMBIAN POLICE ISSUE THE DOCUMENTATION ON BEHALF OF THE BUYER, THIS BECOMES THE "NEW OWNER" OF SUCH ASSETS.

NOTE 2. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BUYER HAS THE MONEY READY, LIQUID AND AVAILABLE, TO PAY 100% OF THE CONTRACT VALUE AND IS NOT DEPENDENT ON A SUPERIOR THIRD PARTY, WHICH CONDITIONS THE CONTRACT PAYMENTS.

NOTE 3. THE TIME AGREED BY THE PARTIES TO RECEIVE THE HOLDER'S DOCUMENTATION, CARRY OUT THE D.D., SIGN THE CONTRACT AND PAY THE 1% ADVANCE, WILL BE A MAXIMUM OF 5 DAYS.

This would be the clear, simple and precise procedure, how we can work.

Thanks
TELEGRAM  @rudolfsindelar  Threema https://threema.id/TZHX6J77

Other Offer 2
Offer German Bonds 1924  Whats287
Offer German Bonds 1924  Whats288

Offer 3

1 Box TTM German ., Bregenz , Lindau , buyer show POF in TTM

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://about.me/rudolfsindelar

Cleider Mota de Souza likes this post