petroleum product
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portland cement

Go down

Portland cement Empty Portland cement

Post  Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland_cement

32.5, 32.5R , 42.5N and 42.5R

OPC 42.5 N
OPC 42.5N is ordinary Portland cement with standard strength development. The most popularly used cement on the market today, OPC 42.5 comes in two sub grades. There is OPC 42.5 R, which attains strength quickly, and OPC 42.5 N, which attains it at the normal rate. With the exception of applications which require high strength

OPC 42.5 R
OPC 42.5 R Ordinary Portland cement 42.5 is the standard grade of cement used in the majority of ordinary cement applications, such as pavements, residential buildings, and pipes. OPC 42.5 comes in two sub grades, OPC 42.5 R, and OPC 42.5 N. OPC 42. 5 R develops high strength early in the curing phase, whereas

OPC 42.5
OPC 42.5 OPC 42.5 is a general use grade of ordinary Portland cement. Replacing the once popular OPC 33 in general cement work whilst maintaining its duties as a medium strength cement, OPC 42.5 is commonly used for both construction and pre-cast work. OPC 42.5 can therefore be found in a multitude of locations, from

PORTLAND CEMENT 42.5 R/N 

SULPHATE RESISTANT CEMENT 

OIL WELL CEMENT (API) 

WHITE CEMENT 

CLINKER 

Grey Portland Cement 42.5 R/N

CEM II / A - P 42.5 N is a Portland pozzolan cement suitable for civil engineering, building applications, ready-mixed concrete, and concrete products. In comparison with CEM I cements, it has sulphate resistance properties and a low heat of hydration.
CEM II / A - P 42.5 N is based on Portland cement clinker mixed with natural cementitious materials. According to ELOT EN 197-1 is a Composite Portland cement with strength category 42.5. CEM II / A - P 42.5 N conforms to the requirements of ELOT EN 197-1, is certified from independent body and carries a CE Mark.

Applications
Contractual concrete production
Marine concrete
A moderately low heat hydration cement to reduce the thermally-induced stresses in large pours.
Can be used in most applications where CEM I Portland cement or CEM IV Pozollanic cement are used.

Properties
Grey in colour
CEM II / A - P 42.5 N will have shade variations from differing manufacturing plants.
Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria in ΕLΟΤ EN 197-1.
Compatible with admixtures.
Trial mixes are recommended to determine the optimum mix proportions.

Availability
CEM II / A - P 42.5 N N is available in bulk

Storage
This product in bulk should be stored in sealed silo.

Conditions of use
CEM II / A - P 42.5 N may be used for wide varieties of concretes.
To achieve optimum performance from CEM II / A - P 42.5 N in concrete or other products, it is essential that it is correctly used.
Recommended mixes could be given from the contacts listed.
It is essential to use the correct materials, proportion and mix the materials properly, add the correct amount of water, compact, cure and protect as appropriate. When using CEM II / A - P 42.5 N cement, it is particularly important to ensure that effective curing is applied.
Normal hot and cold weather practice should also be followed.
The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarity with the material and its application methods.

Technical Support
Further information or specification advice on CEM II / A - P 42.5 N and the full range of Heracles cements can be obtained through the contacts listed.

Health and Safety
Contact between cement powder and body fluids (like sweat) may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns. Cement is classified as an irritant under the Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging Regulations)

######

A Pozolanic fly ash - pozolan cement suitable for civil engineering, building applications, ready-mixed concrete and concrete products. In comparison with CEM I cements has sulphate resistance properties and a low heat of hydration.

CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R is based on Portland cement clinker mixed with cementitious materials. According to ELOT EN 197-1 CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R is a Pozzolanic cement with strength category 32.5 R (high early strength). CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R conforms to the requirements of ELOT EN 197-1, is certified by an independent body and carries CE marking.

Applications
Contractual concrete production.
Marine concrete.
A low heat hydration cement to reduce the thermally-induced stresses in large pours.
Can be used in most applications where CEM I Portland cement or CEM II Composite Portland cement is used.

Properties
Grey in colour
CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R will have shade variations from differing manufacturing plants.
Consistent strength meeting all conformity criteria of ΕLΟΤ EN 197-1.

Availability
CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R

Storage

Conditions of use
CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R may be used for wide varieties of concretes.
To achieve optimum performance from CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R in concrete or other products, it is essential that it is correctly used.
It is essential to use the correct materials, proportion and mix the materials properly, add the correct amount of water, compact, cure and protect as appropriate. When using CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R cement, it is particularly important to ensure that effective curing is applied.
The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarity with the material and its application methods.

Technical Support
Further information or specification advice on CEM IV / B (P-W) 32.5 R and the full range of cements can be obtained through the contacts listed.

Health and Safety
Contact between cement powder and body fluids (like sweat) may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns. Cement is classified as an irritant under the Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging Regulations).

#########

CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42,5 N is a Portland fly ash - pozzolan cement suitable for civil engineering, building applications, ready-mixed concrete and concrete products. In comparison with CEM I cement, it has sulphate resistance properties and a low heat of hydration.

It is based on Portland cement clinker mixed with cementitious materials. According to ELOT EN 197-1 CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N is a Composite Portland cement with strength category 42.5. It conforms to the requirements of ELOT EN 197-1 and carries a CE Mark.

Applications
Contractual concrete production.
Marine concrete.
A moderately low heat cement to reduce the thermally-induced stresses in large pours.
Can be used in most applications, where CEM I Portland cement or CEM IV pozollanic cement are used.

Properties
Grey in colour
CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N will have shade variations from differing manufacturing plants.
Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria of ΕLΟΤ EN 197-1.

Availability
CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N is available in bulk

Storage
This product in bulk should be stored in sealed silo and the unopened bags clear of the ground in cool dry conditions. Information on the maximum storage period can be found on the bag.

Conditions of use
CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N may be used for wide varieties of concretes.
To achieve optimum performance from CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N in concrete or other products, it is essential to be used correctly.
It is essential to use the correct materials, proportion and mix the materials properly, add the correct amount of water, compact, cure and protect as appropriate. When using CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N cement, it is particularly important to ensure that effective curing is applied.

Technical Support
Further information or specification advice on CEM II / B-M (P-W-L) 42.5 N and the full range of Heracles cements can be obtained through the contacts listed.

Health and Safety
Contact between cement powder and body fluids (like sweat) may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns. Cement is classified as an irritant under the Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging Regulations).

####

White cement CEM I 52.5 R suitable for plaster application (2nd layer) and all concrete applications, when white colour is required. 

CEM I 52.5 R conforms to the requirements of ELOT EN 197-1. It is a certified cement by an independent body and carries a CE Mark.

Applications
White cement CEM I 52.5 R is a cement for plaster and concrete applications.

Properties
White colour
Does not contain any added accelerators or admixtures.

Availability
White cement CEM I 52.5 R is available in bulk and bag

Storage
This product in bulk should be stored in sealed silo and the unopened bags clear of the ground in cool dry conditions. Information on the maximum storage period can be found on the bag.

Conditions of Use
Mortars classes containing white cement CEM I 52.5 R must be appropriately specified according with the applied standards and used correctly for best performance and cost optimization.
The cement content must be correct and the workability is adjusted depending on the sand quality using the proper amount of hydrated lime.
The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarisation with the materials and its application methods.

Technical Support
Further information or specification advice on CEM I 52.5 R and the full range of Heracles cements can be obtained through the contacts listed.

Health and Safety

#####

A high early strength Portland cement that is particularly suitable for facilitating the early demoulding and precast concrete.
CEM I 52,5 N conforms to the requirements of ELOT EN 197-1. It is a certified cement by an independent body and carries a CE Mark.

Applications
CEM I 52,5N is recommended to:

Produce high early strength in a wide variety of concretes.
Facilitate the early demoulding, handling and use of all types of precast concrete products.
Reduce formwork striking times.
Help maintain normal concrete production during cold weather.

Properties
Grey in colour
CEM I 52,5 N will have shade variations from differing manufacturing plants.
Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria in ΕLΟΤ EN 197-1.
Does not contain any added cementitious material.

Availability
CEM I 52,5N is available in bulk

Storage

Conditions of Use
Concrete classes containing CEM I 52,5N must be appropriately specified and according with the applied standards and used correctly for best performance and cost optimization.
The cement content must be correct and the water/cement ratio as low as possible with satisfactory placing, compaction and effective curing.
The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and familiarisation with the materials and its application methods.
CEM I 52,5N is manufactured from natural products and slight shade variations may occur.

Technical Support
Further information or specification advice on CEM I 52,5N and the full range of cements can be obtained through the contacts listed.

Health and Safety

###

SPECIFICATIONS:

British Standard  (BS)

European Standard (EN)

American Standard  (ASTM)

S. African Standard (SABS)

Indian Standard (BIS)

china cement

portland cement P.II 42.5R:
portland cemrnt: size 42.5 and 42.5R
good quality and lower price

Portland Cement P.II 42.5R:
Qingdao Kingway Construction Co., Ltd. is one of the leading suppliers of all sizes of cement in Shandong provinze, China. Our main sizes of cement are as follows:
Product Type
1.Portland cement: P.1.52.5R,P.Ⅱ42.5R
Applicable scope:overground and underground high stringent concrete project.And anti-freeze, impervious, abrasion resistant concrete project. Condense and harden fastly. freezing resistance. Applicable for project require fast condense,high initial strength and freeze-thaw cycle.
2. Ordinary Portland Cement: P.O42.5R,P.O42.5
Applicable scope:Except aforesaid scope,also applicable for large volume concrete project.
3. Composite portland cenment: P.C32.5R,P.C32.5
Applicable scope:Ordinary industrial and civil architecture, real estate, hydraulic engineering.Especially for large volume concrete project. 

Portland cement 58784710

from buyer :
cemento portland 42,5 6000 tons, per month, year contract..Cif Egypt or FOB

from seler :
Regarding the supply of Bag and Bulk cement to XXXXXx we can do the FOB , maybe CIF but need to have the following information for quoting the rate.

1. Name of the port –

2. For Bulk cement – a. what will be the discharge rate

b. What will be the mode of Discharge

c. Do you need a pneumatic vessel or break bulk you can unload.

d. What will be the parcel Size.

3. For Bag Cement – a. What will be the discharge rate

b. What will be the parcel size.

4. Please let us know the LOA and draft of the port.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://about.me/rudolfsindelar

Back to top Go down