petroleum product
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924

Go down

German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924  Empty German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924

Post  Admin Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:59 pm

My name is XXXXXXXXXX ( Seller ) and I would like to hereby advice you of my Request to you to provide your Offer of Purchase as based on your interest to purchase German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924 that are legally owned by me.

The GELB that I own are currently loosely stored in one box and number 500 individual Bonds. Plus 1 box which contains 1000 pieces.

I am hereby inviting you to Zurich Switzerland to examine the Bonds which are stored in a security warehouse and I have specific conditions for this process.

1. Buyer needs to be present in the security warehouse with his expert 
2. After the inspection expert issues legally binding report in which he clearly declares the bonds to be genuine and authentic
3. After the examination procedure the buyer deposits conditional funds against each      single bond in the amount of €1200 Euros with any trustee of their choice or in an Escrow bank account of their choice with signature from my lawyer
4.Seller issue new Cover S.K.R in the name of the Buyer for exclusive right period not exceeding 10 banking days. In case the Buyer does not purchase the GELB his deposit will be forfeited to the Seller based on Non Performance through legal arrangement.

Seller provides K.Y.C due diligence only and after the Buyer deposits the funds then the Buyer have the exclusive right to get the serial numbers from my bonds

We need the CV from the Buyer’s expert who will be inspecting the GELB, before we go to security warehouse

German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924  Whats301

German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924  Whats298
German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924  Whats300
German External Loan Bonds ( GELB ) from 1924  Whats299

TELEGRAM  @rudolfsindelar  Threema https://threema.id/TZHX6J77
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://about.me/rudolfsindelar

Back to top Go down