Page 1 of 1
purchase BLCO from buyer
1. Commodity : Bonny Light Crude Oil – (BLCO)
2. Allocation : Bulk Allocation
3. Origin : Nigerian
4. Specifications : API – 35, Sulphur – 0.15%
5. Shipment : 2 Million Barrels
6. Total quantity : 10 – 20 Million barrels per month
7. Contract duration : One Year at least
8. Target price : Net US$xxx discount on dated brent to Buyer
9. Destination port : CIF Shanghai, Qingdao, or any Chinese Main Port(s)
10. Payment : DLC SWIFT MT103
11. PROCEDURE : (FOR DELIVERY OF BLCO ON CIF BASIS)
1. Buyer & seller sign & seal the contract and exchange the signed copy by
electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both parties is considered
legally binding and enforceable. Buyer return contract with NOR/ATB
2. seller issue ATS/allocation letter to buyer for confirmation and after
confirmation, buyer bank send a via MT199 RWA to issue IRDLC to
seller's bank, and seller bank respond to buyer bank via MT199 RWA
stating their willingness to receive buyer IRDLC and to issue 2% PB to
3. buyer bank issue to seller bank IRDLC via MT700 within five bank working
days (5 days) and upon confirmation of buyer IRDLC via MT700 seller
bank issue 2%pb to buyer bank within three bank working days (3 days)
4. within 15 days seller‘s bank received the IRDLC from buyer’s bank. Seller
issues: any outstanding shipping documents to buyer nor, eta, seller
ensures that the cargo is fully documented, registered and obtains
certificate of ownership/title of warranty and program in buyer’s name.
a. Original and 3 copies of commercial invoice.
b. full set of 3 original and non-negotiable copies of bill of lading
c. 1 original and 3 copies of certificate of quantity
d. 1 original and 3 copies of certificate of quality
e. 1 original and 3 copies of certificate of origin
f. 1 original and 3 copies of master’s receipt of samples
g. 1 original ullage report issued at loading terminal.
h. 1 original and 3 copies of cleanliness report at loading port.
i. certificate of ownership
5. Vessel issues a marine nor/eta to buyer’s port of discharge. The dip-test
authority letter will also be provided to the buyer.
6. Seller advises master of the vessel to set sailing to buyer’s discharge port.
Destination inspection shall be at buyer’s discharge port. Cargo
Discharged into buyer’s nominated tanks and buyer arrange the CIQ
7. At receipt of the CIQ report, buyer make the full payment by MT103/TT
within 3 banking days and both parties pay their respective agents as
stipulated in the contract within 72hrs after product delivery to buyers
nominated port of discharge against presentation of stated shipping
documents, CIQ reports, commercial invoice (non-negotiable) at buyer's
8. The title of cargo is to be changed to buyer.
Buyer’s Banking Co-coordinator:
BANK NAME : BANK OF EAST ASIA (CHINA) LIMITED
After your due diligence, kindly send us your draft Sales and Purchase Agreement for
our review, study and final acceptance at your earliest convenience.
Your prompt and kind cooperation shall be most appreciated.
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum